Sunday, February 5, 2012

Family Photos

J and I have a photo wall that is a bit of a work in progress. It's pretty much four pictures of us at my favorite place...the beach. And a clock.

My sister Megan is a photographer. She did the sweetest thing when she took two of my favorite photos, edited them and sent me the prints.

This one is an 8 x 8 so we had to special order the frame. J suggested cropping the photo but I said absolutely not! Luckily the special order wasn't too expensive.

This print is huge. The photo of the photo doesn't do it justice, but it's a really cute pic. I love the colors!

Now I probably need to do something about the four original photos. They look a little sad next to my two super-awesome photos.

We started another photo wall with J's family (brothers, sisters and parents), and will update it with my family as soon as I get the photos we took at Christmas. I couldn't take a picture of that since it's in the hallway. There was no way to angle the camera. Maybe you'll just have to come over and check it out. (This last sentence is under the assumption that only family and friends read my blog. If I have somehow attracted the attention of an outsider....well....I guess it depends on your level of creepiness.)

1 comment:

  1. They look good! Sorry about having to order a special frame. I am a little obsessed with 8 X 8's right now. I love the frame choice you made. I was bummed I didn't get to see them in person. I will have to check them out next time!

    ReplyDelete