Monday, October 17, 2011

The silliness I enjoy

It was a good weekend. I went to my friend HP's house to hang out Friday night. She is Miss 2006 Arizona. I got to try on her crown.

Should have practiced the wave.

On Saturday a group of girls got together to visit our friend Jen who lives in Gilbert and just had a baby. This is my friend Deni, baby Alex, and me. Our friends Lottie and Renee were there too.

Then I went to Goodwill and found.....

A pogo stick!! I used to have one of these as a kid!! I tried it out in the store and it worked! I just had to bring it home.





The best part of this purchase was Joseph's face. He made that look that I love. The one where he shakes his head, smiles, and looks at me like, "I can't believe you just did that." It is a good day when he makes that face.

4 comments:

  1. the first picture is HILARIOUS! You are like a tiny child!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I love your blogs. I love the pogo pictures! I can't pogo to save my life, so I'm very impressed. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, love you in the crown and on a pogo stick. Reminds me of when you were younger. :-)

    ReplyDelete