Friday, November 11, 2011

Don't read this if you're sad

What have I been up to?

Just in case any of you are stalking me.

I kind of hope at least one person is.

I hate when the people I'm stalking don't let me know what they're up to.

Well. I have been sick. And it's lingering. I don't feel like death anymore, but I'm still not at 100%.

I found out my uncle has cancer and it's pretty bad. He has a loving wife and three kids. I can't even put myself in their shoes.

My mom's neighbor's dog is vicious. My poor sister Kristi's little dog Max got under the fence and was attacked. He didn't make it. Then a couple weeks later the same thing happened to my mom's dog Charlie.

So I am not in the best of moods. I may have cried a bit. Sometimes life is just overwhelming.

I am so thankful for Joseph. He came and found me and let me cry on his shoulder. Then asked if I wanted to get out of the house and get my mind off things? He took me to two of my favorite places....TJ Maxx and Lowe's. We have some projects planned for tomorrow to keep busy.

Maybe I'll post about it. But maybe I'll sit on the couch with my blanket and some ice cream.

We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you feel like crap. Hope you are 100% soon. I am thankful for Joseph, too. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stalk you D! ;0) I'm sorry things are not what they should be right now, but I promise it will get better. I wish I was closer so I could give you a big hug and have a girls night out. I get to see you soon though!!! Love you tons Deidre.

    ReplyDelete