Monday, October 5, 2009

Work from Home

Well. If you read my post on the Work from Home....then you know I couldn't get it to work.

Joseph was assigned to work from home today. He works at my place of employment. I am in P/C Insurance and he is in Banking. I told him I didn't think they would send him on the pilot if I had already tried it and failed. He was confident that he could get it working.

That little bugger got it working. He's talking to a member as I sit here typing this.

I guess the good news is that now it works for me too. Although we're going to need to install everything on a second computer...we can't both work from home with one computer.

1 comment:

  1. It makes you thankful and a little irritated at the same time doesn't it. I hate having a computer savy Husband because he makes me feel like I need to go back to computers 101, yet I am so blessed to never really have computer issues :)

    Your posts always make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete