Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What day is it?

I am tired. I have to plan my life so far ahead that some days I think it's already Thursday....but it is Tuesday. I have a final tomorrow that I have been studying non-stop for. The stinking professor doesn't lecture; she assigns group presentations and that takes up the entire class period. I have about nine different chapters to sort through.....I have exchange rates and fiscal policy and market structure information floating around in my head right now.

And all I want to do is make booties. I have to say that I am rather proud of my self-control. I am withstanding the urge to make booties. My Mom bought a little book that has ten different bootie designs and I have made two so far. That reminds me, I have been meaning to photo copy the book so I can give it back to her.....

I have been meaning to post pictures of the booties....and the kitties for that matter....but between my busy weekend and my cramming for my final, I just haven't found the time.

I am really looking forward to taking tomorrow off and spending some time with my Mom.

5 comments:

  1. Are you crochetting these booties? sounds very exciting.... who are you making booties for :) When it comes to crafts I have very little self control, I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is crochet. And I make them for my pregnant friends who invite me to their baby showers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make some a little bit bigger for Brianna? You could become the next slipper lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How big is her foot? I can try. Do you want some little ballerina slippers? I made one of those and it is sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that would be so adorable! I can measure her foot in the morning.

    ReplyDelete