Monday, October 12, 2009

Growing kittens

I was trying not to name the kittens since I am just giving them away, but
they have such distinct little personalities that I couldn't resist.

This is sweet little Callie. I still don't know what sex any of
the kittens are, but she is such a lady she just has to be a girl!

I call the grey one Hisser and the one peeking out from under Mom is
BlackCat Boots. The kittens are still nursing
but like to check out the food bowls.

Hisser climbing on me.

BlackCat Boots is very adventuresome and likes to climb.
The other one is Monster. He (she?) is the biggest and
fluffiest. And I think it's funny that I can say there is a
Monster in the closet. Although they only sleep
in there now.
They think I am a jungle gym.

Callie and Monster play-fighting.

Monster is kind of shy and likes to hide behind the corner.

Monster and Hisser play fighting.



2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! Deidre they are getting so big and cute! Getting to see all of their own little personalities is the best. And I love that their color is all coming in so good. I definately think Callie is a cute name - we will keep it :) As for Hisser and Monster it makes me question thier personalities but we will be happy with with either one haha. And good news... my mom said she will watch the kittens for us til the house is built!! Of course they need to stay with mom as long as needed. Just let us know what they vet says about sexes Im anxious to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna went nuts over these pictures of the kitties.

    ReplyDelete