Sunday, February 3, 2013

All Dressed Up and Places to Go

This week was pretty fun. My friend Deni got us tickets to a symphony. (I posted that conversation here.)


The pictures were not great because it was dark and the stage was kind of far away. Plus you were not supposed to be taking pictures, so I was trying to be stealth.

It feels so good to be so bad.


It's always fun to get dressed up and go out. I was not prepared for the large quantities of old people. There were a few young people there, but grey/white hair was in the majority.


On Saturday we had two birthday parties. Abby's little daughter Adilyn turned two, and Johnson's little girl Kherington turned one.

Next time I should probably get toys in a box...but the wrapping job will be just as bad.

Eh.

Before the parties, on Friday, I had offered to bring Abby dinner. She is pregnant and miserable, so we were trying to help out. J needed to go back home to work on a project with an approaching deadline, but I helped Abby with some of the party stuff.


I helped glue these cups. It is a Mickey Mouse themed party, can you tell?


I used my PhotoShop skills and created this sign for her. It doesn't really make sense because it was outside at a park, but I don't argue with stressed out pregnant mothers trying to get stuff done for a birthday party that's happening in just a couple hours.


J was the temporary balloon holder until Abby told us where to put them.


What a cute little family.

I feel kind of bad posting this...I haven't given the pictures to Abby yet. But obviously not bad enough to prevent me from doing it.


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love the symphony and getting dressed up! I'm so jealous. I'm glad you snuck and took pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what my wrapping looks like. Now I just have Faith wrap. It looks the same and I don't have to.

    ReplyDelete