Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Shoes Part III

Or, another title for this post: I Have a Problem.

Shoes Part II

I bought these when I was out shopping with Breezy. I love the white and the cork.

I went shoe shopping with my friend Hilary, who wears a size five and can't ever find shoes for her hooves (I mean, feet). I wasn't even supposed to be shopping for myself. Let the support group begin.

She is always lurking.
I was out with Dano and Breezy, looking for shoes for Dano's boyfriend Andrew. Come on, they were on sale! They are pointy and red! They pretty much have my name written on them.

I've been wanting Chucks. J got these for me for Christmas.

Dano got me these for Christmas.

We were at TJ Maxx, heading back to the housewares section to check out the picture frames. these were on an end cap, and caught my eye. In my defense, I stopped, touched them lovingly, and was going to continue on, but J pretty much forced me (completely against my will!) to find my size and welcome them into my family. I got a lot of compliments at work.

I no longer have room on my side of the closet for my shoes. Luckily J has man eyes. While it does bug me that he doesn't notice the dishes in the sink or the pile of clothes on the floor, it works in my favor that he hasn't noticed what I refer to (quietly to myself) as the Shoe Creep.

Oh yes. They're coming for your side of the closet J. And there's nothing you can do to stop it.

2 comments:

  1. I have the first pair! I am so jealous of your shoe collection! It is fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete