Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We gave up trying to fight the weeds ourselves and hired a company to come out and take care of it.

They were at the house for over four hours. And they trimmed the bushes too. Joseph and I feel like we got our moneys worth.

They had a truck and trailer, so they parked sort of on the side of the road, but mostly in our driveway. They were not in the neighbor's driveway, but off the the side.

I was reading my book on my lounge with the door open, and I heard a loud noise. I glanced up and the landscaper's truck is kind of rocking back and forth. I was wondering what the heck happened when I hear someone start yelling, "Why the F*** is this parked here? What the F***?!" Over and over.

The kid next door hit the trailer with his car.

He must have realized it was his own fault, because he didn't say anything to the landscapers.

Later, the UPS guy came to drop off Joseph's ladybugs (for his garden) and hit the other side of the trailer.

The landscapers asked us what is up with our neighborhood.

The yard sure looks nice.

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA! What are the odds of being hit twice? That sounds that something that would only happen to me. Steven makes fun all the time because my car seems to be a magnet for other cars. I like to think the other cars just have a crush on mine and want to be close... the idea stifles my road rage a little anyway. I love how you just ended with how nice your yard looks. Classic! ;)

    ReplyDelete