Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blanket, wet cat, and homework

Here is my latest creation, a baby blanket for Anna's little baby boy. I have been promising myself I would try a little sweater, so that is next on my project list...after my secret project that I can't mention because it is for someone who follows my blog....Don't you hate when people do that? Are you totally curious now? If you were me, you would be.

Joseph decided Marley needed a bath. She was not appreciative. He came out of the bathroom with her wrapped up in a towel and she did not look happy. She spent the next hour re-doing all of his hard work...by licking herself.

This will be where I am hanging out for the next eight weeks. I am doubling up on my classes...I didn't realize it was going to be so much work. Notice the books that surround me....as well as the very large candy bar my sweet husband bought for me.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. After these eight weeks, I just have one more class. Then I should be graduating with a Masters in August.

If I survive these next eight weeks.

I find that I always get a lot done when I have a lot of homework. And by get a lot done, I am referring to housework and other projects that do not include homework. For some reason, when I have a paper that I need to write, the dirty dishes that have been in the sink for three days just absolutely need to be loaded into the dishwasher before I can concentrate on anything else.

Joseph is really good at taking over those tasks so that I can actually get some work done. I really appreciate that boy.

6 comments:

  1. You can do it! ( I am saying this with Rob Schneider's voice from Water Boy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blanket! I hope you're still into that stuff when I finally have a baby. I do the same thing when I need to study or write a paper! It must be a girl thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! I can't believe you will have a masters degree in August. Joe is so great to help you out. Hubby's are wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey how do you get it so that it shows when the last time the person updated thier blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh you are amazing and insane! I can't believe you are doubling up on your classes but if anyone can do it you can! I am so excited you will be done with your masters in August! You are a true inspiration! The blanket is adorable and the wet cat is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU GO GIRL!!! That is freaking awesome that you'll have your Masters!

    ReplyDelete