Thursday, February 11, 2010

Goodbye Palm Tree

One thing I don't like about my home is the AWFUL landscaping.

You can hardly see my beautiful house through those bushes and trees. (This is an old picture...hence the for sale sign in the front.)

Well, I decided we were going to get rid of the ugly fat palm tree and the other ugly tree that Joseph thinks is a Mesquite. We contacted Tree Pros and they gave us an estimate. When I told Joseph the price was right and I wanted to set up an appointment to have them come out, Joseph told me he wanted to keep the Mesquite.

At least he let me get rid of the palm.

The after picture...although it was taken from the doorway, so it's a different perspective. But doesn't it look so much more open?

Now to get rid of the cattail bush and the cactus.....

One thing I'm interested to find out is whether or not the HOA notices and gets upset. I am considering it a test of sorts. What sort of HOA do we have? Anal and controlling? Or one that I won't mind so much?

I am rather hoping for the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment