Sunday, February 21, 2010

Family Day

My Dad works for Palo Verde Nuclear Power Plant, and they have family days...or something of the sort, where there is a lot of fun to be had and you can bring your family.

Mmmm, free cotton candy. Delicious.

Joseph and Breezy where standing in line to do one of those inflatable contests...you have to jump over a wall and climb a wall, and it's not easy to do.

Mmm, free lunch. Here is Dad showing his strangely cut hamburger bun.

There was rock climbing.

Joseph challenged Stephanie to a fight. You can't see her because he knocked her down.

Action shot.
I REALLY wanted to jump on the flipping thing. The line was too dang long. I did it a few years ago and I can do the flips very nicely if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a blast!! Although I'm kind of a chicken when it comes to heights... lol

    ReplyDelete