Thursday, February 4, 2016

I appreciate the honesty

J and I have ridiculous conversations. If we were a celebrity couple being recorded all the time, people would make fun of us for being idiots. But that doesn't stop us.

This morning I was getting ready for work. I told J I was going to miss him. I had worked from home the previous day and got to spend the whole day with him. I told him I couldn't meet him for lunch because were were having a potluck.

J: I will think of you.
Me: You will be thinking about how I am pretty?
J: Yeah.
Me: And how I am a good fur mother?
J: Yeah.
Me: And how I have mad skills?
J: Yeah.
Me: And of how glad you are that I have a nice round butt?
J: Yeah.
Me: And that you wish I didn't have saddle bags?
J: .....
Me: ....
J: ....
Me: (laughing) So you wish I didn't have saddle bags?
J: *starts fake snoring*

That kid cracks me up.

1 comment: