Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas!

I lovelovelovelove Christmas. It is my favorite holiday. J knows this and he does everything he can to make me happy.

We get a real Christmas tree. Which is always crooked. I actually like it better crooked.


J refuses to give up and thinks it's not crooked this year. But it is.

When it was time to decorate the tree, J put on Christmas carols and made me hot cocoa.


Fancy hot cocoa with cinnamon, whipped cream, and grated chocolate. He made two cups, but knocked one over with his pinky. He grabbed for it and it probably would have been fine, but then I grabbed for it and just knocked it completely over. And the entire thing spilled all over the counter and floor.

Here's to hoping that's not a new tradition.


I was texting my sister, waiting for the lights to be done, when J found me, grabbed my hand, and started dancing to Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You. This guy melts my heart.


He knew I wanted a photo of my babies (the cat refused to be included) but the littlest was too hyped up to sit still, so he sat with them. And tilted his head so you catch the full effect of that heartbreaker dimple.


My Mom has had these reindeer since I was little and I love them.


We also had a Christmas tree like this but I don't know where it is now. I freaked out when I saw it at As You Wish last year, so J painted it for me.

I love this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment