Thursday, November 12, 2015

Dog Sweater

I was doing pretty well reducing my chocolate intake.

Seriously, it's an addiction. Your brain lights up just like you're on drugs.

But then we had some stuff happen. Family stuff.

I fell off the wagon and my chocolate intake is way high.

So here is something that cheers me up.

My littlest has started shivering. People who live in areas with snow probably aren't fazed with 57 degree weather, but when you consider it was over a hundred degrees a few weeks ago....it's friggin freezing.

I crocheted my baby a sweater.





Look at those little dancing feet! She will dance for a treat and it cracks me up.


I had leftover yarn from crocheting my friend Preeti a baby blanket.


I also made Preeti a little bear hat. Hope I get a photo of that little baby wearing it.

1 comment: