Sunday, September 16, 2012

Garden Tags

I found these tutorials online, and showed them to J, thinking it was a cute idea.

http://gardentherapy.ca/metal-stamped-plant-tags/

http://meiphemera.blogspot.com/2011/03/gifts-for-gardener-who-has-everything.html

He said he would like them in his garden. And then he reminded me three times throughout the month. I figured he was pretty serious so I went about gathering the supplies and made them this weekend.


 The metal stamps were only $16 on Amazon. I love the little box - it was really easy finding the letter I needed.




 I had a couple re-dos because the first attempt was not great.













I've done 13 so far. I tried different little twisty tops. The heart is my favorite so far.

3 comments:

  1. Those are way cute! They turned out really good and I LOVE that you guys are growing PUMPKINS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I am so glad I didn't have to verify that I was not a robot by reading and copying print I couldn't identify before posting my comment. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete