Monday, August 6, 2012

Painting Popcorn Tins

Remember my blog (found here) where I painted a popcorn tin and turned it into a cat food container?

I had two tins in my garage that I had been meaning to do something with. My sister Kristi came over and gave me an excuse to use my Silhouette machine.



I always forget she's a perfectionist until we're doing a project. 



J is always willing to lend a helping hand.


It's not a craft blog without a shot of Lilly the cat.


It looks like I didn't do any work, but I'll have you know that I peeled the vinyl off the backing after it was cut, which is no easy task.



The one that says "bags" is going to be used as storage for plastic bags. Brilliant.

It was good to spend some time with my sister.

We have a home improvement project planned for this coming weekend. J's friend Corum is getting married and he is a groomsman, so we'll see if that happens. I'm torn between wanting to wear a scandalous dress to see what all the Mormons do and just looking nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment