Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Moving furniture

My mom and I were lugging a desk up the stairs, and as always seems to happen, in the middle of the staircase we both got the giggles.

Laughing while trying to move furniture just makes it harder. I have no idea why I always start cracking up, but I do.

So we are laughing, and my grandma is watching us stand in the middle of the staircase, holding the desk, not moving at all, and she says, "Hold on Deidre, I'll come up there and help you!"

My grandma weighs 80 pounds.

Mom and I really lost it and I had to put my end down on the stairs before I dropped it.

1 comment:

  1. As Deidre weighs about 90 pounds and I am a hippo at nearly 200 pounds, so it was really hilarious. I should have had the desk on my back, and just told them both to stand back while I worked!

    ReplyDelete