Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Tombstone with Keeley

Keeley came to visit and we went to Tombstone.

I have missed this girl.

I've never been to Tombstone and it was quite the experience.





Just look at that hottie Keeley.

























This girl makes me belly laugh. There were a couple times I laughed until I cried and then I laughed until I squeaked.

The two that I remember...

The youtube video of the reporter, on live TV, trying to get away from a gigantic bug, opening his mouth wide and make a little noise, as he tried to get away. Then Keeley doing the same thing, unintentionally, with a bug later in the day.

Discussing haboobs and Keeley's husband Steven asking if that was Aladdin's monkey's name.

I wish she didn't live across the country.

1 comment:

  1. I've missed you too. That was so much fun! I started laughing again thinking about all of the things we laughed about that day. You're the best! I can't wait to see you in October!!! Love you Dee

    ReplyDelete