Sunday, January 5, 2014

Mom's Christmas Present

Awhile back my Mom posted a picture on FB of a plaque that said, "I can't remember if I'm the Good Sister or the Evil One."

I thought it would be a good Christmas present.

My first issue was that I needed to route the edges if I was going to put it on a piece of wood. So I took a routing class, learned what features to look for in a router, bought a router, and got to work.


I love my Silhouette machine. I asked J for help picking out a nice font.


And it's done. One edge is a little rough because I'm new at routing, so quit judging.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you can't post a photo in a comment, otherwise, I'd show you my nifty plaque in my special corner. I also need a little photo of you to to put up in my little corner as well. Thank you, Deidre.

    ReplyDelete