Sunday, December 8, 2013

House Repair

This is supposed to be the blog where I tell you how my house has been repaired and everything is done and look how wonderful everything looks! (Car hit my house, blog here.)

But it's not. My house is getting there, but there have been delays. I expected delays (I've heard that contractors are notorious for that sort of thing) but it's still aggravating.

I would show you pictures of the complete wreckage that I have been living in, but I've misplaced my external hard drive (J has it set up so that my pictures only go on the external hard drive, otherwise I fill up my computer memory...I have a picture overload problem). The fact that I can't find it is an indication of the state of my house. It's in the office somewhere...under the piles and piles of stuff....

I'm not a neat freak but I am tidy, and when I am trying to get ready for work and can't find my shoes, it's really a problem. When the flooring in the entire house is replaced, they move EVERYTHING.

EVERYTHING.

And just because I didn't have enough going on, my heater broke two days ago.

But that's alright, because it's that time of year. Christmas is a few weeks away, there are carols on the radio, and Christmas lights are going up everywhere (to include my house, nothing was moved in the garage so we were able to hang our lights).

'Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la. Life will be normal soon good golly, fa la la la la, la la la laaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment