Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Baby Shower Gifts

My friend Nicki is having a baby girl.

I'm not doing any more baby blankets. Those things take months. Plus I don't think anyone uses them.

So I found some other little items to make her.



My sister Megan sent me the link for this bonnet. It was easy to whip up so I made another one to send to her, since she's a photographer.


J was a rather unwilling model. But doesn't he just look fetching?


This is a baby cocoon. If you have seen any baby pictures recently, you know that this is pretty popular. Nicki is in love with pink.


A baby elf hat. Another photo prop.


The only thing that isn't a photo prop. Some little bows. The one on the left is a lady bug. The one on the right is a butterfly.


I am cheap, so I re-use bags. I felt like this particular bag was appropriate. If you think about it, I think you will agree.

I also chipped in on a baby high chair, so I feel like I have done my duty as a friend.

I am so excited to have found a free pattern for a mermaid tail. It's for a six month old baby, so I haven't really gotten around to trying that pattern out....yet.

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! I appreciate all you do! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete