Sunday, January 6, 2013

Haircut

I cut my hair.

I was going to completely chop it but I chickened out. But my sister Danielle definitely took off some length for me.




It was too long. It would get caught under my elbow, or it would get caught under J at night. It was a pain. It looks more cleaned up now. The ends were getting too scraggly.


 It's funny, because it's still pretty long but it feels so short. I had a coworker tell me it looks like I have more hair since the layers are closer together.



I like it.

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely. :-) I think you look like Megs quite a bit with your curly long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny you said your coworker told you it looks like you have more hair because I was going to comment on how much thicker it looks to me also! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete