Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Brazilian Blowout

I've hated my hair since I was young. It's frizzy and wavy and unmanageable. Not the wavy kind of almost curly that would be pretty. It's just wrinkly.

I'm not lying, I have a photo.

This is AFTER I straightened it.

Luckily my sister Danielle works for Dolce. I had never heard of the Brazilian Blowout. She actually needed a model to do it for the first time to practice. It's a $350 treatment that I got for $40 (plus I tipped her $40). When I first signed up I was just doing her a favor so that she could get her practice out of the way and start charging real clients. But I fell in love. I now need the Brazilian treatment. Check out the after.


It lasts for 3-4 months. I can tell when the treatment starts to lose effectiveness because my hair goes back to being wrinkled. But luckily I have a hook-up.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I have been wanting to do this for SO long now, but it is so expensive. This will be my graduation gift to myself...when I graduate.

    ReplyDelete