Thursday, December 8, 2011

Water Heater

Hot Water Heater was only with us a short time. While he was with us I didn't really appreciate him. I could get two inches of hot water in the bath until it turned ice cold. But he was old, and needed to retire.

Plus he started leaking.

I called out to the FaceBook community for a recommended plumber. Joseph and I are DIY, but we know our limitations. When it has labels on it showing the different ways things can explode, we call in the experts. Luckily my mom saw my post and called in the Expert Dad. I try not to bug him. The man works really hard and has eight girls (and one boy, but the Marine son pretty much takes care of himself). I really appreciate my Dad taking one of his days off to come show us how to take care of things.

Good bye Crusty. You won't be missed.


I probably won't be messing with fire or solder anytime soon. That will definitely be a Joseph job. Since I can't even put something in the oven without burning myself.



The new heater is glorious. Glorious!!! I can get a full bath of scalding water. I turn pink and pruny and it's heaven.

Isn't my Dad a handsome man? I have a picture of him and my Mom up at work. One of my coworkers walked by and asked, "Why is your Mom standing next to Tom Selleck?"

When I count my blessings my parents are top of the list, next to my Love J.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you love your Dad! Dad's are the best! Joseph looks adorable and proud standing next to your dad! Too stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete