Friday, December 16, 2011

The Shed

Oh, you think this is going to be a post about my shed? Showing how we put it together and proudly displaying the final product?

Nope.

We went to buy the shed. After having our eye on it for six months, saving, measuring it so that the foundation would be the right size. We got to Home Depot and.....it was $150 more.

GARRRRRRRRDSALKDMNPFFFFFTSTIIIIIIINK.

Do we wait for it to go on sale? Do we look for another shed? Do we suck it up and pay the exra $150 (my least favorite option)? I find myself with a Saturday and no project.

It feels weird.

****Update 12-20-11

We have found a similar shed for the original price at Lowe's. YES. We don't have enough daylight to put it up, but we snatched that baby up as fast as we found it.

Take that Home Depot! I've always been a Lowe's customer anyway. Pfffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment