Saturday, December 3, 2011

Foundation for the shed

We haven't even bought the shed yet. But we have one picked out.

We started last weekend. It took all. freaking. day. To just dig out the rocks (with a little dirt mixed in), put down the gravel and the sand. We finished the pavers today.

And even though these are only photos of Joseph, I did the work too. I just don't do my hair or put any make-up on since I have to shower after anyway, so no way am I going to be in the photos. My luck I would end up viral on the internet with some sarcastic caption regarding my likeness to a zombie.





One of the videos we checked out suggested laying down one inch PVC pipe to help you level it out. Brilliant.
You take the pipe out, we just hadn't gotten around to it.



I can't believe a small section of 8' x 8' pavers was so much work.
Look at that handsome man. Go ahead and take some time to admire the photo. Just remember that he's taken, and it's going to stay that way.

If Joseph and I ever get around to having children, I hope I have a little boy with his heartbreaker smile.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You guys did a really good job! That looks better than professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of all the fun projects the 2 of you do together! PS you would have adorable children and they would have super fantastic personalities and would be super smart! You too are fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete