Saturday, August 21, 2010

Megan's Birthday and Visit

I only got a few pictures because my camera died. Hate when that happens.

Megan and her current youngest (she is currently preggo).

Happy Birthday Meg! With her three cuties. She is doing a really good job with them; they are all very sweet. I am amazed at her patience.

Kristi and Faith have a special bond. They like to craft. Look at them grinning at each other. Adorable.
Mom let me taste the homemade chocolate frosting. Delicious.

Girl after my own heart - she zeroed in on the sweets.

Four sisters together. Tried to get more, but it gets harder as everyone gets older and has work and different schedules.

My favorite part of the visit so far was when Meg's youngest looked at me, and said, "Are you my mama?" I told that story at work and my coworker responded with, "Well you do all look the same."

2 comments:

  1. agreed - you do all look very similar! Love getting together with the sisters, it's the best, I love having so many!!!! No friends are better then sisters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I haven't dared try to post my pictures.....but maybe this week. How fast a week goes when you are enjoying family.

    ReplyDelete