Sunday, June 6, 2010

Are you two twins?

My mom promises Joseph a Carrabba's dinner every time he has to fix her computer. When I got home Friday from work, Joseph was working from home so he was already there, and he told me he'd decided to cash in on his Carrabba's dinner so we were going that night.

Love the Chicken Bryan. It's my FAVORITE. I make yummy noises of sweet savor every time.

So we went to dinner with my mom, dad, sisters Kristi, Dano, and Breezy.

The waiter came over to ask what we want to drink, and he pauses and says, "Are you two twins?" gesturing to Breezy and me.

My 17 year old sister Breezy and my 25 year old self.

What do you think?


I told him he was lucky she's a cutie.

3 comments:

  1. Well, everyone always thought Megs and Kris were twins. Maybe I have two sets. :) It was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seriously look very very similar! Adorable! I wish I was still 17.... sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girlies! You guys do look like you could be twins!

    ReplyDelete