Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Seattle

There was a WooCon in Seattle. Since J is a web developer, he tries to go to those things when it makes sense. And I like to tag along to check things out.

Cody and Raquel were there too.



They do not throw around fish at the fish market. It's a lie.


I posted this photo on Facebook and my friend said she thought my nose was bleeding. That is an unfortunate color line up. I was just friggin freezing the whole time.


The condo we rented was pretty sweet and cheaper than a hotel.



This is the view from the living room window.



The condo had a sky lounge, which would have been amazing if it wasn't rainy/cloudy the whole time.



I had about eight hot chocolates.


 My umbrella did this a couple times. It's an appropriate piece of art. I learned why the locals wear raincoats with hoods. Because umbrellas will betray you. Also you might poke someone's eye out on the narrow sidewalks.


There were a couple areas where the streets had a very steep slope. Luckily not too many or I would have been in trouble. I barely made it up this one street.


We were in a shop and J started laughing out loud. I asked him why and he said this soap reminded him of my Mom. 



We went to the aquarium. The octopuses and otters were our favorite.


We checked out the Space Needle. It was, of course, raining.



Ran out for breakfast. "It's just a quick trip, he don't need the umbrella." Don't let Seattle trick you into a false sense of security. Just because it wasn't raining when we left didn't mean it wasn't going to pour as soon as we were a block away.


Kerry Park 






Overall it was a pretty good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment