Thursday, February 16, 2017

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day I had a pretty busy day at work. I have a friend who works from home a lot, but on days he's going to come in he texts me to see if I want to go to lunch. So when he texted me about lunch, I totally forgot it was Valentine's Day and I should probably be spending it with my hubby. 

Tuesday morning Shawn wasn't at work so I texted him. He told me he had a doctor's appointment and would be in before lunch.

I got an instant message from security at 11:45 that J was at the gate. He brought me beautiful flowers. I may have cried a bit. I told him I had lunch plans with Shawn. He smiled and said no I didn't, he had set it up to make sure I was free and didn't have a meeting. Shawn never even came into the office.

Best. Surprise. Ever.

It almost made me wonder if J had done something naughty.


Our friend Adam and his business partner Bo have a flower/wedding business and they hooked him up with this gorgeous arrangement. Designs By Zima. Recommended.


We went to my favorite, In-n-out.


And then for dinner he made me crepes.


Valentine's Day is Osa's birthday. My baby is three. She loves gnawing on pots and i love that this one says Ready Set Grow. 

It was a good Valentine's Day. J did good. He did real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment