Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Gym Pants

Deidre: Hey, these pants have a hole in them.
Joseph: So? Who cares?
D: There's a lot of bending in class. And I'm not wearing any underwear.
J: Haha oh yeah, what if your pants split in class?
D: That's why I checked!
J (looks at my butt): You can't tell.
D bends over.
J: Yeah, you can't wear that.

So I changed. And went to class. And ten minutes before class was going to end, found out there was a hole in the pants I changed into.

What the heck Universe. What. The. Heck.

6 comments:

  1. What is this class that you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a Butt and Gut class. It's really good, I was sore afterwards. I also like Zumba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoot! Well maybe putting on underwear would help? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But it is THE WORST when I get a wedgie and I can't do anything about it. It's worth the hole-in-the-pants-naked-rear risk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need spanks. I'd say skimmers the boys wear, but you have nothing to put in the.....front. Also, I can sew up your holey pants if it is a seam next time you hang out with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! They were not fixable, I threw them out. But I appreciate the offer.

      Delete