Monday, June 2, 2014

Long Hair

I watched this show on Netflix about stalkers. It's creepily interesting because I don't understand stalkers. They must be mentally ill. If you really cared about someone, why would you try to hurt that person? There was an episode where a woman made friends with her next door neighbor, and the neighbor started acting weird. The stalker started mimicking the way the first woman dressed, cut and dyed her hair the same way, and started following her everywhere.

I was joking with my friend Deni that I was stalking her. That I was going to cut bangs like hers and dress like her.

The problem is that once I brought it up, I started thinking it might be a good idea (cutting my bangs, not stalking her). I've become attached to my long hair. Sometimes I get bored and think about cutting it. But I am pretty sure I'd be upset if I did. So what else can you do but try to change things up a bit? Bangs might be good.

So I had my hairstylist (who is also my sister) cut my bangs. And I tried to not look creepy when I saw Deni at work.

She laughed, so I think things are ok.

A couple weeks later, she was telling me a story about this girl who asked her where she got her jeans. Then the girl asked where Deni got her hair colored. I was joking with Deni and said maybe that girl would start stalking her.

"Maybe she's going to buy your jeans and cut her hair like yours. Cut some Deni bangs." I brushed my hand through my bangs in a big show-offy way, smirked, and said, "Pfft, who does that."


No comments:

Post a Comment