Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Truck

A couple weeks ago I was driving along in a parking lot minding my own business and a guy in a bigger truck backed into me.

Here it is before it was repaired.

And here is the after. It actually looks better than it did before - those weird marks around the wheel well have been there for awhile - I have no clue where they came from. And the little ding in the back has been there for awhile - I paid just a little extra to have that dent removed. So now one side of my truck is perfect.


I can't decide if I love it or if it's weird because now it doesn't match the rest of the truck that is showing its age with dings and wear. The guy who backed into me probably thinks I'm weird for getting it fixed, but that's a pretty big dent he put in there.

I think I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment