Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Cat Came Back

Today was our first day back home. (The NY post is coming soon, I just have to get all my pictures collected and organized.) We went to visit Brian and Katelyn, and when we got home, I heard a cat singing. It sounded like my Taggers but I tried not to get my hopes up. I walked over to the neighbor's house and looked around. I couldn't hear the singing anymore, but I crouched down and looked under the neighbor's car.

And saw a little crooked tail.

I called to him, but he ran off. I left the back door light on and the curtains open, and keep checking, but he still hasn't come home. I am puzzled why he hasn't come home, but I am so relieved that my Taggers is OK. I hope he found a new home. His food dish is still out there in case he changes his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment