Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I love this time of year. It starts to cool down...but it's still nice enough that you can wear short sleeves when you put up Christmas lights....wonderful Christmas music is playing on the radio...we start planning the wonderful surprises for the people we love...

Are you jealous of the train set? It belongs to my parents....do you remember reading about it in this post? Hehehehe. I crack myself up. I was really excited this year as we were setting up our tree and I realized we had our wonderful lights in that area that we didn't have last year.
So you see my trouble-maker cat Lilly there in the picture? She was really interested in the tree and the train. And knocking down my ornaments. I think she's calmed down now.

You can't really see my Christmas lights...but they are sooo beautiful! We got colored lights this year! We don't go all out on the decorations, but I think it's enough to show our Christmas cheer.

The purple girls at the company holiday party. Thanks for doing my hair (little sister) Breezy!

Katie and Bryan, two of my favorite people. So adorable. Katie is showing off her poker chips...the theme this year was Las Vegas, and there was "fake" gambling. For every $500 you won, you could trade it in for a raffle ticket to put in for different prizes. Cross your fingers for us. I'd really like the Suns tickets...don't tell Joseph, but I would take my dad. :)

What's your favorite holiday tradition? Joseph and I need some ideas. We may have been married four years already, but I'd like to incorporate something new this year.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Loved hanging out with you guys! I think every Christmas tree should have a train around the bottom!!
    Holiday Traditions:
    I stole this one from my sister's family-every year they give a gift to Christ on Christmas eve. They write down on a piece of paper something they are going to do better next year and put it in a treasure box under the tree and read about the birth of Christ : )

    ReplyDelete