Sunday, April 14, 2013

Watching Lily

Brian and Katelyn had a wedding this Saturday and asked if we could watch Lily. I had plans with my sister, but J offered to help. So when I came home Saturday night, Lily was there, hanging out.

She wanted to jump on the trampoline, so we all went outside. J and I did a little clean up while Lily played.

Lily: Deidre.
Deidre: Yes Lily.
Lily: Watch this big jump!
Deidre: Oh, nice job. What a big jump.


Lily: Deidre.
Deidre: Yes Baby Girl.
Lily: What is this?
Deidre: It's Joseph's garden. Look at the strawberries. We can't eat them yet, they're not ripe.
Lily: Oh, I like strawberries.


Lily: Deidre.
Deidre: Yes Lily.
Lily: Look, I can fit through here.


Lily: Deidre.
Deidre: Yes Baby Girl.
Lily: Can I help?
Deidre: You sure can, thank you.

Lily: Deidre.
Deidre: Yes Little Lily.
Lily: I love you.
Heart. Melting.

2 comments:

  1. Yes you now know what a Mother goes through in a day. This is why I sometimes find myself agreeing to random things. Then I say,"Wait what did you just ask me?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I can see that happening. You think about it and realize they said something about jumping off the roof....

    ReplyDelete