Sunday, April 29, 2012

HP's Baby Gift

One of my favorite people is my friend and coworker Hilary (or, as I call her, HP). Her hubby is a pilot, and flying kind of "runs in the family," so the theme for the nursery is vintage airplanes; just perfect for  a little boy.

I decided to make her a customized gift. I had to call in the professional help for this one, my Mom.



There's no way I could have done a good job sewing around that. But luckily I knew someone who could.



I give credit where credit is due. I realize this photo is upside down but I am feeling too lazy to do anything about it.

This is the castle that was at the baby shower. It was kind of amazing.


Deni, HP and me. I did not get the memo about wearing a cute dress.


HP texted me this picture and told me that it matches and she loves it. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome! The blanket is wonderful...just like you :) Thanks for coming on Saturday, and thanks for just being great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is THE coolest diaper construction I've ever seen!!! Way better than a diaper cake! P.S. You're mom is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete