Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Blur

This weekend is almost over. They always go by so fast. And they're my favorite part of the week! It was pretty non-stop. Here's what we did:

Yogurt with Deni and Sean
Happy Hour with coworkers from work to celebrate promotions
World Market to buy the syrup for Italian Sodas
Target to buy a large crock pot
Oil change
BBB to buy Renee's wedding gift
Dodged a car turning left unsafely
Fry's for food
Laundry
Balanced checkbook
Lowe's for plants
Laser hair removal appointment
Renee's Wedding and Reception (pictures below)
Cleaning
Cleaning
Violin Practice (me)
Planting new vegetables and flowers (Joseph)
More cleaning
Food in crockpot (Joseph)
Made Scotcheroos (me)
Family over for Sunday night dinner

You don't even want to know what I did Monday through Friday.

I was checking out a Groupon (so addicted) for a silver jewelry-making class and told Joseph I would totally sign up if it weren't in Gilbert. Joseph looked at me and said, "Would you have time for that between your Zumba, violin, and Rosetta Stone?" I gave him a squinty-eyed look to say that this girl would MAKE time.







2 comments:

  1. you look pretty fabulous in that dress! WOWZA! I LOVE how many things you are learning how to do lol! There is no one in the world like Deidre McClellan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUSY Lady. You are my hero Deidre. I cant wait to see you two this weekend!

    ReplyDelete