Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I crack myself up




When someone says something funny that really cracks me up, I write it down.

I love re-reading something and cracking up all over again.

I thought I'd share a few with you:

Joseph (to me): Are you being a stinker in your head?
(He said something I didn't agree with, and I didn't say anything, but he could tell by the look on my face exactly what I was thinking!)



Breezy: Jim is short for James? I thought Jimmy was short for Jim.


Deidre: I am only being nice to you because it's your birthday.
Joseph: I know, I can see how difficult that is for you.
Deidre: Oh, you'll be hearing about that tomorrow.

(This is a picture of Rosco Biggs peeking under the bathroom door at Dano)

Joseph: What's the point of having someone if you can't sniff them?

(My Mom thinks we're all nuts)

Deidre: I want to see his truck.
Jared: No you don't. Some things can't be un-seen.

Joseph: I don't need kids. Some of your facial expressions and what you say is just like a little kid.
Deidre: Nu-uh.

Dano (after a chair was broken into pieces): I think it's fixable.



Breezy: I'm scare of being buried alive, burned alive, and dying alive.


Sean: Are you not a cracker? (After I cracked my back)

1 comment:

  1. I seriously just had to laugh out loud! you are hilarious! I should start writing down the funny stuff we say because I love remembering back and getting to re-laugh at stuff, You guys seem to have soo much fun together! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete